Immigrant Fire Relief Fund
Here at Unete our organization is hard at work supporting farm workers and immigrants in our community and across the nation. Please consider donating to our farm worker and immigrant family relief fund. The fund will distribute money directly to families for basic needs like food, gas and other essentials in response to the complications surrounding the recent fires in Jackson County. We are also assisting families with navigating community resources. Many immigrant families have been displaced and their homes have been completely destroyed. We are a 501(c)3 and will provide tax receipts our EIN is 26-1810916.
Our mailing address is UNETE 27 N Ivy Medford, OR 97501. For additional information contact UneteOregon@gmail.com.
Current List of Needed Donations
- TOILETRIES AND HOUSEHOLD NEEDS/ARTICULOS DE ASEO PERSONAL
- large tote bags/Bolsas fuertes para cargar cosas
- plastic bins/Cajas de hule para almacenar con tapa
- toilet paper/Papel higénico
- shampoo and conditioner/Shampoo y acondicionador
- hair brushes and combs/Cepillos y peines
- phone chargers/cargadores
- kitchen and bathroom cleaning kits/Kits de limpieza para cocina y baño
- Clorox wipes/Toallitas desinfectantes Clorox
- diaper wipes/Toallitas humedas
- bar soap/ Jabón
- dish soap/Jabón para trastes
- laundry soap/Detergente
- pots and pans/Ollas y cazuelas
- CLOTHING/ROPA (New or very gently used, all sizes, all genders)(Nueva o en excelente estado, todas las tallas, ambos generos)
- base layers/termales
- rain gear/botas y chamarras para la lluvia
- underwear/ropa interior
- dried beans and rice/ frijol y arroz en grano
- shelf stable milk/leche ultrapasteurizada, que no requiera refrigeracion
- hot sauce/salsa picante
- cooking oil/aceite para cocinar
- hanging racks for bulkier items/percheros para cosas pesadas
- new pillows/almohadas nuevas
- sleeping bags/bolsas para dormir
For Corona virus resources click here.Sigue al Oregon Health Authority pagina de Facebook haga clic aqui.
EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.